USS England DLG/CG-22 July 23-26, 2009 – Seattle, Washington

Discuss past reunions, mini-reunions and other events.

USS England DLG/CG-22 July 23-26, 2009 – Seattle, Washington

Postby DennisOBrien » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Hello Shipmates!

The 2009 Reunion was great fun and it was wonderful to get to see everyone. I hope you all had a great time and are looking forward to our next reunion is 2011!

Thank you to everyone who came to Seattle, to all who helped with speeches and presentations and to the entire ENGLAND family for keeping this going. Seattle was out fifth reunion, marking well over a decade of our group’s success!

I will get pictures and all up soon, along with Information about 2011 as we square that away. Look for a web site update very soon!

Take care,

Dennis
--------
DS2 Dennis O'Brien
USS ENGLAND 80-83
FCTCP 83-84
DennisOBrien
Site Admin

Seattle Reunion

Postby Earl Copeland » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 pm

We enjoyed each moment of the Seattle reunion. It was fun to renew friendships and to make new friends. Our Friday trip was a true adventure and you would have to have been there to appreciate the time. If you were unable to attend this year; hopefully you will make plans for 2011. A big thank you goes out to Dennis O'Brien for a job well done.
Fred (Bubba) Copeland
Bubba Copeland
Earl Copeland
Pollywog

Re: Seattle Reunion

Postby RJ Lundgren » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:41 pm

This was my first reunion and, I agree with Bubba Copeland, KUDOS Dennis. I'm very excited about the 2011 St. Louis Reunion, and can't wait to see everyone again! If anyone has doubts about attending because they may not know anyone, I guarantee that when you leave you'll have a lot of new shipmates and friends. 8)
It's not just a reunion, it's an adventure!
RJ Lundgren DLG-22 E-Div 72-74
RJ Lundgren
Shellback

Return to Past Reunions and Events